The office is Suite 2 on the first floor of the building. The building is a two story, brown stone building.
- Traveling north on Highway 35, 1650 Highway 35 South is between Highway 35’s intersection with King’s Highway and Cherry Tree Farm Road.
- You would need to take the jug handle at Cherry Tree Farm Road and travel south on Highway 35 for approximately one-tenth of a mile.
- The Fountain Ridge Plaza (a strip mall immediately to the north of 1650 Highway 35)
- The Pancake House (which is immediately to the south of 1650 Highway 35)
- The Provident Bank (which is next to the Pancake House)
- Sears (which is next to the Provident Bank)
- Middletown Post Office (which is directly across Highway 35 on the northbound side of the road)
FROM THE NORTH, HEADING SOUTH ON HIGHWAY 35
- See directions immediately above
FROM PARKWAY SOUTH
- Take exit 117 (Hazlet/Keansburg) off the Parkway South
- Take the ramp for Highway 35 south
- See directions above.
FROM PARKWAY NORTH
- Take exit 114 (Holmdel/Middletown) off the Parkway North
- At the light at the end of the exit ramp, turn right on to Red Hill Road and travel to the first traffic light
- Take a right at this light onto Dwight Road
- Once on Dwight Road, stay to the left and take the left hand turn lane to continue onto Red Hill Road
- Stay on Red Hill Road for approximately two miles until you reach the end and the light at Kings Highway
- Turn left on to Kings Highway
- At intersection of Kings Highway and Highway 35, turn left onto Highway 35 North and follow directions above